1. What is insurance restoration?
Insurance restoration is the process of repairing or replacing damaged property, such as a roof, with the help of insurance coverage.
2. How does the insurance restoration process work?
The insurance restoration process typically involves a few steps: assessment of the damage, filing an insurance claim, working with the insurance adjuster, completing the repairs or replacements, and final inspection.
3. How do you determine the cost of an insurance restoration project?
The cost of an insurance restoration project will depend on the extent of the damage, the materials and labor needed to complete the repairs or replacements, and any additional costs such as debris removal. then once we have assessed the damage and determined the scope of work an estimate will be provided.
4. Will my insurance go up if i file a claim for storm damage?
If you live in an area that has been hit by a wind or a hail storm your insurance your insurance premium can go up whether you file a claim or not.
5. What should i do after my home has been hit by a powerful storm?
Call Quality Innovation immediately. You may be able to file a claim with your insurance company and have the damages repaired. one of our specialists will assist you through the insurance process and provide any documentation to help you wit your claim.
6. Will my insurance cover storm damage from previous years?
In our experience you typically have up to 12 months to file a claim with your insurance after a storm has hit your property. But total coverage length may vary depending on your insurance provider.